Friday, November 13, 2009

oldie

I am very bad at being young. There is something intrinsically old and grey about me. Phuchkas never appeal to me; I don’t understand the hype and enthusiasm about getting high; instead I swallow a galleon of tea all day along dipping Marie biscuits in time from time to time , a food item that even street dogs refuse to have now a days. I do not comprehend why people go to discotheques to pay and dance, for that matter I do not even understand the purpose of gyrating at all. And I am sure had I ever been young I still would not have understood the work of a disc jockey… why does he scratch? I mean the disc.

3 comments:

Love Delirium Insomnia said...

old is gold
:|

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
You remind me of me. :D

Anonymous said...

Some really vib-rant... realistic concepts! good going!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com